Field Public Relations has established a nationally-respected position as a leading manager of the communications and media components of major conferences and seminars.
This has included working closely and efficiently with various conference managers and organising committees, with a special emphasis on:
- preparation of general communications strategies in liaison with conference organisers and event management teams
- increasing general awareness in build-up to and during various conferences/events.
- facilitating the needs of attending journalists
- disseminating speeches, presentations, news releases, photographs, etc, to those media outlets not in attendance.
- organising media briefings/press conferences with attending executives/speakers/presenters.
Our expertise in these areas in recent years has included:-
CSLF - 2nd Ministerial Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum
An international climate change initiative aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions through the safe, long-term capture and storage of carbon dioxide, the Forum attracted more than 300 delegates from around the world.
Field PR worked closely with the organising committee, and was responsible for all lead-up publicity and managing the Media Room throughout the three-day conference.
ITS - 8th World Congress on Intelligent Transport
This was the first occasion the annual ITS Congress was held in Australia.
Working closely with the organising committee, Field PR was responsible for lead-up publicity and managing the Media Room.
Held in Perth 1998, it was the first time this congress was held in Australia. Attended by some 3000 delegates and around 50 national and international media representatives.
Field PR handled lead-up media communications and also managed the Media Room at LNG 12.
This has included managing the Media Room at the annual conference of APPEA which is held in a different Australian capital city each year.
Managed all media requirements at annual APIA conference in various Australian states.