Field Public Relations is a specialist corporate communications consultancy providing strategic advice to a broad range of clients.
The Adelaide-based consultancy was established in 1986 by John Field, a former Business Editor of Adelaide's daily newspaper, The Advertiser.
The consultancy provides organisations with specialist advice in support of major financial transactions and the wide ranging communications expertise required in such matters.
A focus of Field Public Relations has been to provide clients with expert communications advice on the same “wave length” as business leaders and their staff, Government bodies and the media.
Our contacts are exceptional across the Australian media.
The media respects our journalistic staff (we have all worked in the media – we have been there and we know how it works) and our no-nonsense approach in turn provides benefits for Field Public Relations clients.
FIELD PUBLIC RELATIONS
• One of Australia’s pre-eminent corporate public and media relations consultancies
• An independent Australian-owned company
• 24 hour service
• Professional capital city / international affiliates
• Highly qualified staff
• Proven track record or working in corporate “team” environments on major projects
• Network of photographic, design/printing sub-contractors
• Ability to identify and communicate with key stakeholder groups on behalf of clients